New Jersey

Engagement Photo Location!

Help! I'm meeting with my potential photographer next week to do a "test run" engagement shoot. I live in Bergen County and was hoping someone knew a great location near by for us to take our pictures. I definately want a more nature feel, not looking for the ny skyline. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Engagement Photo Location!

• Think about the NJ Botanical Gardens.
  • Might be able to catch the end of the cherry blossoms in Branch Brook Park?  (Essex County)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Van Suan Park is very pretty. We have not done our engagement photos yet, but that is where our photographer plans on taking us.
  • We're also in Bergen County and we did our engagement shoot at the Botanical Gardens in Ringwood (right up Route 17). It took us about 30 minutes to get there from the Garden State Plaza area and that was including Saturday afternoon traffic on 17! :)
  • Thank you everyone! We went with the Botanical Gardens and the pictures are just stunning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yay! We did ours there in November just as the leaves were changing and the colors were so amazing. Our pictures look like a catalog for "Autumn in New Jersey!" haha so beautiful at the Botanical Gardens.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards