Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

XP MOH Toast Critique, Round 2! :)

Ok, here's my second draft. Thoughts?

"Hi, my name is *me*. *Bride*, you’ve been my best friend pretty much since the 9th grade when we sat in the back of Spanish class writing parodies to N Sync songs. Really at this point you’re more of a sister, and having you in my life all these years has truly been a gift. I love you, and it makes me so happy to know that you’ve found your other half. The way you and *groom* look at each other, the way you talk to each other, and about each other, leaves no doubt in my mind that the two of you belong together and have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you. Here’s to *bride* and *groom*."

Re: XP MOH Toast Critique, Round 2! :)

• astimmel said:

Ok, here's my second draft. Thoughts?

"Hi, my name is *me* and *Bride*, you’ve has been my best friend pretty much since the 9th grade when we sat in the back of Spanish class writing parodies to N Sync songs. Really at this point you’re more of a sister, and having you in my life all these years has truly been a gift. I love you, and it makes me so happy to know that you’ve found your other half. The way you and *groom* look at each other, the way you talk to each other, and about each other, leaves no doubt in my mind that the two of you will belong together and have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you. Here’s to *bride* and *groom*."

My two cents, but very nice.
    This.
    *********************************************************************************

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

I normally like to add or spin a brief compliment or comment directly to the groom too, but if you don't know him well obviously don't consider that.

"Anthony, you have become a great friend to me as well."

"Anthony always brings out the best in Julie"

• Thanks you guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards