Georgia-Atlanta

Where are venues that have real, country, old timey barns?

I am at the beginning of my planning a wedding venture and have looked over about 20 "farms" and "plantations."  I have barely seen any that have real BARNS.  I want my wedding at a very country setting and reception in the barn.  Does anyone have any suggestions of places in Georgia?

Re: Where are venues that have real, country, old timey barns?

• Have you looked at Chukkar Farm in Alpharetta?  They are a working horse farm and polo club.  The reception venue is a pavillion with chandeliers, so it may not fit what you want... but there are lots of real horses and barns...  our rain backup plan is actually a horse stall area.
  • In Response to the comment about Chukkar farms, I was wondering how affordable it is?? I love the photos on the website, looks stunning, but I'm on somewhat of a budget. 

Thanks!

• Reid Barn in Cumming,ga
  • Crooked Pines in Eatonton, Ga
    The Farm--Rome, Ga
    Barn Wedding in Carrolton, Ga-- but actually located South of Atlanta.
  • Molena, GA is south of Atlanta but there is the whiskey bonding barn where I'm getting married it is just beautiful!!! It is in a very country atmosphere and the barn itself is a real price of history, not to mention very affordable!
  • Crooked Pines Farm is where I am getting married in Eatonton! Very affordable and it's gorgeous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards