Ohio-Cincinnati

florist

Any recommendations on very reasonably prices florists? I don't really need anything but bouquets (9 total) and flowers for the mothers, fathers and groom. I don't believe we are using any for out decor.
I'm hoping to stay under a few hundred dollars as they aren't a huge deal to me.

Thanks in advance.

Re: florist

• Highly recommend Lotz florist on the westside.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't have any experience with them for weddings, but Adrian Durban in Clifton always does an amazing job on any bouquets I get from them for Mother's day, etc and they're always super reasonable!
  • Flowerman, is actually outta Dayton, but it's a DIY florist, low cost and fun experience for your bridal party.  Have you heard about them?
  • We used the Secret Garden in Northern KY.  Very reasonable and easy to work with!
    Anniversary
  • It is Lutz not Lotz, on the westside.  We used them too and were very happy!
  • We used Botany by Jennie Hedges and our flowers turned out amazing. She did all our bouquets, a toss bouquet, the boutonnieres, and the corsages for the mothers all for around $400. Perfect for our wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd recommend The Flowerman too. Really awesome people (I used to be in plays with their daughter.) And like someone else already said, they offer DIY and a combo of DIY options. For example, we're having them do our bouquets (not something I feel like doing,) but they're also letting us buy flowers in bulk from them since we want to do our own centerpieces.

Can be really cost-effective, I'd check them out. They book fast, though. 
    "Marriage: The roots are deep. The covenant is solid. Life is hard. Love is sweet, and God is good."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards