Knottie Tech Help

Deleting Posts

Why can't I delete my own posts anymore?

It's particularly annoying since I duplicate constantly for no reason.  I've noticed I'm not the only one that posts are duplicating on.
image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Deleting Posts

• Are the duplicate posts going to be addressed?  I've also seen a lot of people accidentally double post since the change, and it's irritating for pretty much everyone ever.
    Anniversary

• The new platform we are using unfortunately does not allow members to delete posts. However, tech is looking into the double post problem. I've had that happen when I've submitted replies, so hopefully we can figure that out soon.
  • It allowed us to delete them up until about a week or so ago.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Just edit it with a gif or something. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • you = smart
    image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards