Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

This weekend can't come quickly enough!

I'm living in Phoenix and planning a wedding in LA. It isn't a true destination wedding as my fiance and I are from California- but planning it sure does feel like it's a destination. I'm not using a wedding planner- perhaps a mistake- and have been trying to find a venue remotely. We went to LA last month and looked at a few options, but a winner wasn't selected. Now I'm 95% sure I've found the perfect venue and am going back home this weekend to view it.

Saturday cannot come soon enough! I'm so anxious to get out there, put my stamp of approval on the venue and move on to the next step of the wedding planning process!

Re: This weekend can't come quickly enough!

• Options
    Ahhh good luck and congrats. I'm doing something similar - planning from WI with wedding in Temecula! Luckily the venue has a semi- all inclusive package so that made things a lot easier.

I'm definitely starting to stress about not being on location yet though - hopefully once I get out to CA on Tuesday I'll start feeling a little more in control.
  • Options
    Aww how exciting! Have a great Time :) definitely come back and give us all the juicy details!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    So exciting!!!  Don't forget to take some pics of the venue to share with us!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards