Snarky Brides

After a year of lurking Though I would introduce myself!

Hello ladies I hope you are all doing well! I have been lurking here pretty much everyday during my down time at work since Last June and I am currently 3 months out from my wedding! I wanted to start getting more involved in the boards around here and figured I would introduce myself first! I figured I would post here because I appreciate all the honest advice you guys give so thank you for indirectly saving my butt from making some terrible faux paus!

Re: After a year of lurking Though I would introduce myself!

• Also who do I email about changing my name?

• Hiyo and welcome! You can PM KnotPorscha about changing your name. Just as a warning though, it may erase your previous posts/take awhile.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• @StageManager14.  I really, REALLY lost it when I saw that.  Seriously, I can't look at it.
  • Hahaha! I love Mrs Doubtfire!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Awesome got my name changed thanks for the help!! lol Stage that gif is great!! Thanks for the laugh!
  • I do all the name changes. You must email me for this service. And pay in cake. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • edited June 2013
    Welcome, welcome! 

Where are you getting married? What color is your wedding? Do you have pets?
  • @addiel73 LOL I do make a mean ice cream cake if that counts haha

I am getting married in central PA at Saint Pauls United Church of Christ which is verry important to me as they openly support gay marriage which is near and dear to me! he reception will follow at a local VFW my father is a member of!

My colors are black and white with purple accents as they seem to be the must budget friendly plus they always look classic!

My fiance and I adopted a kitten back in February she is currently 7 months old and perfect lol I love her to peices! As soon as we move into our new house sometime around the end of June I want to get another kitty and some chickens though!

I am going to warn you ladies my grammer and spelling are terrible so feel free to correct me as you see need to!

• @gamer kytten I have pictures at home I am at work right now but I will post them tonight! she's precious!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards