Colorado-Denver
Options

Someone to Marry us.

Hey guys, I am looking for suggestions for a wedding officiant. We are looking for someone that works in the Denver area and has reasonable prices. We are not looking for a JOP, but not someone who is overly religious either. Any thoughts?
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Someone to Marry us.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try mindfulmarriageconsultants.com. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Lyssabeth's They do all kinds of ceremonies and they have different prices depending on how much you want to customize things. So far I really like them because they've been really conscious of my budget and haven't pressured me to upgrade to ceremony levels I don't want. We are working with Scott (they have several officiates) and we really like him.

We talked to a couple of other people. No one was as helpful and knowledgeable as the lady who owns Lyssabeth's. She really helped us narrow down what we wanted and then when we met with Scott, it was a perfect fit.

http://www.MemorableCeremonies.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY Gabrielle Woods! Prior posted suggested her website...  www.mindfulmarriageconsultants.com She married us last October and is phenomenal!  She lives in Denver and is a writer.  She is very open-minded and will do ANY type of ceremony you want- religious or non-religious.  You can write your own or she will write it for you depending on price.  She is very down-to-earth and fun!  I highly recommend her!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Lyssabeth's and have been very happy so far. Our wedding is in 4 weeks so I can let you know more then, but the owner Maureen is very prompt responding to emails and we have been very happy with our meetings with the officiant we chose, Jim Anderson. They have a ton of choices to customize your ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards