Knottie Tech Help
Options

Removing Mod Names

I was wondering when all of our names will be removed from the top of the boards because I keep getting PMs for mod related stuff that I can't do anything about. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Removing Mod Names

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I manually pulled the names off the top of the boards that had "moderator - name/icon" in our system - do you still see those or do you mean any announcements that you (and other mods) made in the past?
  • Options
    I don't see them any more. It may be because of the stickys and announcements.

• Options
    Completely understand. We'll begin removing those stickies/announcements today and should have them off the boards completely before the weekend.
  • Options
    Can you check before removing them?  One of the stickies on Catholic Weddings is incredibly helpful (and old) and it would suck to have to find it again and then ask one of you to re-stick.  The same goes for some of the stickies on DFW.  I know it's obnoxious to be still getting PMs, but surely that won't last terribly long since it's pretty clear we're no longer mods.
    Anniversary

• Options
    @professorscience Yes, I will check each announcement/sticky before removing. There's a ton of helpful information posted. I am really looking for any posts where mods offered themselves as a contact for any help/questions, etc.

• Options
    Thanks for taking care of it!

• Options
    I noticed the little M badge has been taken off of ex-mod profiles too... :-(

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards