Tennessee

Nashville with the girls, please help =]

For my bachelorette my bridesmaids, a few others, and I are going to Nashville for a weekend in April. Any advice as far as hotel wise? We don't need anything too expensive or fancy but something nice with easy access to downtown. PLEASE help! I really appreciate it! & any other places we should check out would be great!

Re: Nashville with the girls, please help =]

• edited February 2013

For my bachelorette my bridesmaids, a few others, and I are going to Nashville for a weekend in April. Any advice as far as hotel wise? We don't need anything too expensive or fancy but something nice with easy access to downtown. PLEASE help! I really appreciate it! & any other places we should check out would be great!

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2013
    You might post this on a local board (links to the left) to get more helpful responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • What do you consider expensive? How much are you wanting to pay per night?

• Most downtown will be expensive, but convenient. There a Double-Tree right in the middle of everything. You can also google for hotels near Vanderbilt. If you are going for more budget friendly, check out the airport hotels. I think there is a pretty nice Hampton Inn out there, and it should be easy to get to the city. The hotels may even have shuttles.

If you want to go crazy and do REALLY Nashville, stay a night at the Opry Land Hotel. Or park nearby and just walk around in there some. It's pretty ridiculous.
  • You have got to go to Urban Studio! It is a pole dance studio that does parties. It is SO fun and it ends up being pretty cheap per person. You learn all these great moves you can do at the clubs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards