North Carolina

Budget venues in New Bern?

I will keep this post short and sweet. I am trying to find a venue in New Bern (or the surrounding areas) for a small wedding (30-40 people). I'm not fond of the idea of getting married outdoors and a church wedding isn't "us". I've scoured the Internet and looked into all of the places I've been able to find. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas I may be overlooking. We won't be having a traditional reception, so vendor allowance doesn't matter. I'm trying to keep the venue under $2000. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Re: Budget venues in New Bern?

• I want to say there is a place in downtown New Bern that services weddings. I can't remember the name of it, but I had a friend who got married there. I don't know if 30-40 people would fit in the room we were in. However, they may have other rooms. I'm fairly certain if you're coming over the drawbridge, and you go straight, it was on one of those streets to the left before you get to the traffic circle. Hope this helps!
  • What about Harvey Mansion? My sister rented out a room there for her reception (like 15 people) and the food was amazing. Best food I have had at a wedding. But I am fairly certain you can rent out a larger portion of the restaurant and use it as a ceremony and reception space. They even have very adorable rooms you can get ready in/stay the night.
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards