Florida-South Florida

invitation help!

you ladies are so good at recommending amazing vendors and i'm having difficulty finding a good place to get invitations. everyone seems to be either getting theirs online or DIYing them...i'd prefer a brick and mortar place to go to peruse and order them. anyone have any suggestions? thanks ahead of time girls, you're all so helpful!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: invitation help!

• MeggisMeggis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I feel the same as you.  I really wanted to feel the paper and see it for myself before I purchased them, so I decided against an online option too.  I don't mind DIYing some of the paper products for the wedding, but really wanted my invitations professionally done.  

I don't know where you are but we went to Jo-An's Papers in Lauderdale by the Sea.  They are off Commercial Boulevard, just east of the Intracoastal.  We worked with Shelley and Barb.  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO picky, and they were fabulous.  We went to a few other places but I felt like I was being pushed into making a decision so they could move on to the next place, but not there.  They let us take our time. I just got the invitations, and I couldn't be happier. 

Jo-an's Papers
    954-491-3577
  • We liked Grand Central Stationary on Las Olas Boulevard.  They provide guidance to help you stay in budget and are very friendly.
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment

My daughter felt the same way as you.  A good friend recommended Susan McGrath (By Invitation Only) in pinecrest.  She works from her house and not only has lovely invitation samples that you can touch and look at, but she guides you every step of the way.  Her number is 305 668-4884 or email at pinecrestpapers@aol.com

• annieoldfieldannieoldfield member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2013
  • Friends of mine at my temple have also recommended a lady who works from home in Cooper City and sells invites at 30% off list:  Monica Steinman - steiny9584@aol.com  I understand she has an excellent selection and I like being able to touch and feel, too. Plan to meet with her soon for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards