Outdoor Weddings

Rustic Venue in Triangle Area, NC

HELP! I have had the hardest time searching for weeks for rustic wedding venues near the Raleigh/durham area. Unfortunately, most that I have looked at are mainly for intimate weddings. I have looked at these so far..

Fearrington
Shady Wagon
Het Landhuis
Bennett Bunn

These are my guidelines:
- no more than an hour from the triangle area
- fits 200+ guests
- barn/rustic structure for reception
- area for ceremony (indoor or outdoor)

If you know of any places that meet atleast 3 out of these 4 requirements other than those listed above please let me know!!! Family farms or private venues would be awesome too!

Any suggestions or advice would be GREATLY appreciated! 

Re: Rustic Venue in Triangle Area, NC

• AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers

If you post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Have you looked at the Iron Gate Winery? Its in Graham.... I used to love it when I lived down there! Its got a cute barn feel and I have seen it set for weddings.... so cute!

• If you're looking for cheap, try Spruce Pine Lodge in Bahama. I'm not totally sure it will fit 200+ but it does have a nice outdoor space plus a rustic indoor space and it's an easy drive from Durham/West RTP.

We were looking for the same thing and ended up choosing a destination wedding just passed Boone...

Oh! Also, try The Oaks and Salem (Apex).

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards