Wedding Reception Forum

White wedding with silver AND gold--photo inspiration?

Hey everyone, 

I've been looking for some photo inspiration, but am finding it difficult, both on TK and Google, to find weddings with both silver AND gold as the wedding colors. 

We're planning on keeping the silver and gold light, with mostly white, and only using S&G as accent colors. We're looking for light, sparkling metallics, not like... grey and mustard. However, I'll be interested to see any silver and gold weddings. 

Does anyone know where I can see such photos? 

Thanks! 

Re: White wedding with silver AND gold--photo inspiration?

• What you are planning sounds lovely, and I'm not sure you need photos as inspiration, because I can clearly see what you are talking about. I think what you are describing is basically an all white wedding with silver & gold accents. Think of the things that would "pop" in silver or gold: centerpiece vases in either color, your utensils on the table, maybe silver or gold frames around your table numbers.

If you haven't joined pinterest, I understand that is another source for photo inspirations.

Good luck.

• Thanks so much! Yes, that's what we're planning... however, FI isn't a visual learner, so I wanted a few appropriate photos to calm his nerves. He thinks he likes it, but is worried about that whole 90's heavy-gold-with-heavy-pewter look, you know? Totally not what we're going for. ;) 
  • We are doing a similar color scheme with ivory, champagne, blush, silver, charcoal and gold.  At the core of the design is mercury glass.  You might want to look a these pics and see if they are what you are thinking of:  http://www.redribbonstudio.com/blog/?p=6254
  • Thank you, everyone! :) EAS, I will check out the link! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards