North Carolina-Outer Banks

Pelican's Landing

Has anyone used Pelican's Landing as a wedding venue? Just starting to plan and I've found this location which seems like a good option and affordable. If you used this, did you also need a wedding planner for the day of to help coordinate everything? I've heard that it can be difficult to hear back from the owners and emailed her over 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back from her, was this a problem for you? Have always dreamed of getting married in the outer banks at a rental home but it's all so expensive and difficult to plan out of town. Any tips would be appreciative!

Re: Pelican's Landing

• We have had a couple of brides get married there. I don't believe Nina was very good with comminication though. I would call them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • When I was originally starting to plan, I looked into having my wedding at Pelicans Landing, too. At the time, Nina was fine with communication because I was planning off-season. She may be busy now because she does a lot of catering work. The location was beautiful. Nina told us she is there on-site for the set up/coordination of the wedding related to the location itself, but she does not do all of the behind-the-scenes coordination like a day-of-coordinator will. We decided on something different after pricing out food/tent etc, but hope this helps...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards