Michigan-Detroit

Non-Conventional Wedding Venue Options

Looking for a non-conventional wedding venue for up to 200 guests that permits outside catering. Have been looking in both the Detroit and Ann Arbor areas. Found some barns out near Ann Arbor (either not available or must break up dinner and dancing due to size of group) and facilities on the UM Campus so far. Not much luck in the Detroit area other than some community centers, UAW halls.

Re: Non-Conventional Wedding Venue Options

• We just got married at Goldner Walsh greenhouse in Pontiac and it was amazing! Unique venue, staff is great to work with and they allow outside vendors. Look for them on Facebook since their website is sort of lacking. Another place is Upland Hills Farm near Addison Oaks. They have a couple barns to use and were very nice people. Both places would allow a tent too if you really wanted.
  • Try Tollgate Farms in Novi, I am pretty sure it is a blank canvas, which I personally did not want to deal with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • How about Plantera?  It's a bit expensive though!
  • Theres a warehouse connected to the Detroit Mercantile Company in downtown Eastern Market. You will have to bring everything in.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards