African American Weddings

OMG OMG!!! NWR

I gotta learn this by October who joining me....this my jam

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: OMG OMG!!! NWR

• ROTFLMAO!!!  Tira, you ain't got enough to do??  where is this?  they adorable as hell and bout country as a dozen brown eggs.  All this is is the electric slide with hands add a booty bump, drop the hop.   Just in case though, look up the video details, we might need to find moni, neek n' nem so we can get it in in the driveway too. 

lemme leave ya'll alone.  acting like I don't have a job and whatnot.
  • sultryzulu...LOL LOL LOL....i sure dont not on a Friday LOL and idk where it was but i gotta get that lil country slide down it was too cute...and yea when u comin down so we can get on the driveway and put our video up LOL.....

and go do some work Lady LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Gee...wish I could watch the video so I can join in on this discussion, too bad my job has it blocked. What the hell do they think I'm going to be doing?? Planning my wedding while I'm supposed to be working ***in my sarcastic voice***
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • ROTFLMAO!!!  Tira, you ain't got enough to do??  where is this?  they adorable as hell and bout country as a dozen brown eggs.  All this is is the electric slide with hands add a booty bump, drop the hop.   Just in case though, look up the video details, we might need to find moni, neek n' nem so we can get it in in the driveway too

BOL **dead*** On the ground, somebody get the crash cart!!!
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013

whhhattt that was my jam in high school k wang!!! but im ready..lets hit it .. I love a good line dance.. when is practice

where is this?  they adorable as hell and bout country as a dozen brown eggs.  All this is is the electric slide with hands add a booty bump, drop the hop.   Just in case though, look up the video details, we might need to find moni, neek n' nem so we can get it in in the driveway too. 

this made my friday

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    ROTFLMAO!!!  Tira, you ain't got enough to do??  where is this?  they adorable as hell and bout country as a dozen brown eggs.  All this is is the electric slide with hands add a booty bump, drop the hop.   Just in case though, look up the video details, we might need to find moni, neek n' nem so we can get it in in the driveway too. 

sultryzulu - Thank you for making me bust out laughing at work

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Girl I love doing this slide!!! It's really easy!!! Good luck! Bo you kill me with calling stuff as country as brown eggs

• Girl I love doing this slide!!! It's really easy!!! Good luck! Bo you kill me with calling stuff as country as brown eggs
    they're line dancing  {{pause}} in their driveway {{pause again}} IN. GOLD. LAME. HEELS <-- LMAO!!!!! guh, I promise you if that camera had swung around we'd've seen some hay.  

LOL!! ya'll. 

• LeciaBLeciaB member

Girl I love doing this slide!!! It's really easy!!! Good luck! Bo you kill me with calling stuff as country as brown eggs
    they're line dancing  {{pause}} in their driveway {{pause again}} IN. GOLD. LAME. HEELS <-- LMAO!!!!! guh, I promise you if that camera had swung around we'd've seen some hay.  

LOL!! ya'll. 

Those cheap heels that lean when she walks.... but yall leave auntie alone.. she thought she was doing it

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Lawd, I hear this song at every family function back home in VA and my aunties take over yet I still haven't learned this dance. Guess I'm going have to take notes lol 
  • LOL @sultryzulu !!!!  They wrong for doing that outside in the parking lot!

We've been doing this line dance to Mary J's - Just Fine.  We've moved on to Do It Wit Ya Boots On by Cupid here in "country as a dozen brown eggs" south Louisiana :-) LOL!  (Well, that's kinda old too, but zydeco line dancing never gets old)

Have fun learning it T!!! 

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Lol. ..yall got me over here in tears!!!
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • @leciab....You dead wrong! LMAO!  Not the heels with the gangsta lean!!  #onenightonly!  WOMP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • minsu5minsu5 member
    edited June 2013
    Lawd, I hear this song at every family function back home in VA and my aunties take over yet I still haven't learned this dance. Guess I'm going have to take notes lol

I showed this video to my FI thinking he'll laugh like the rest of you. Instead, he thought it was such a fun dance, he downloaded the song on Itunes, brought it to his Zumba class, and taught it to his students. I'm scared he'll bring it up at our wedding reception.

Not forget, like @drmass2013 aunts, he's from the Commonwealth. Maybe's its a south-of-the-Potomac thing.

• @minsu5 Ok I'm dying laughing that he took it to Zumba class, now when I do Zumba tonight I may be subject to burst out laughing thinking about this song. Now my FI is from NC and he never heard it so I thought this really has to be one of these backwoods country VA dances, I hate line dances first thing I told my mama when we went venue hunting was no Wobble!!, but I totally forgot about this one until @misstira posted this lol 
  • minsu5 tell fiancee to send us a video of the ZUMBA class doing this LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• minsu5minsu5 member
    @misstira I'll ask him. He teaches this upcoming Sunday. I wonder if he's adding it to his queue.

@drmass2013 I'm okay with the wobble and I could tolerate the cupid shuffle, but I draw the line at the Electric Slide. When my sister got married in 1997, she didn't want the DJ to pay the Electric Slide, but sure enough, when she left to change out of her dress, you bet everybody was on the floor doing the slide.

For me, It's 2013, I think we can retire the Slide from the African American Wedding Playlist.

• @minsu5  LOL!!I haven't seen or heard the Electric Slide in a long time now I just can't stand the Wobble I don't know what it is about it I just can't take it. The Cupid Shuffle is tolerable but that Wobble ugh!!
  • drmass2013minsu5 we can officially bury the electric slide in mt zion cemetery LOL...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    @misstira.. not mt zion.. Rip Electric Slide 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • minsu5minsu5 member
    HAHAHA Lemme get the casket right now

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mOY2eWO2qw

May it rest in peace 
    Funeral Services to be held at
    Mt Moriah Missionary Hold My Mule While I Shout St Paul Episcopal Catholic Baptist Church
    Located on the hills of New Jersey in the back woods of Money Earnin Mt Vernon

LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    edited June 2013

But you guys low key I really do like the electric slide more than the cupid shuffle..

ps.. i never saw the video before.. awww snap you learn something new everyday

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @misstira..I am dying at the funeral services itinerary lmbo...we did the cupid shuffel, wobble, southside hustle, and the cha cha slide. No electric slide lol
  • LeciaBLeciaB member

so ya'll I cant make this up if I wanted to... so  I was at my church picnic this weekend.. and I know we had talked about putting to rest the electric slide.. and the heavens opened up blessed up with this little number... I have never heard this until this past saturday .. its call the brand new slide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OZ15BJfTw

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @LeciaB sigh, the brand new slide is another frequent dances at the get togethers in my hometown, I got some country people I tell you lol 
  • LeciaBdrmass2013 i guess im just as dang on country LOL LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards