Wedding Classifieds
Options

October 2012 Wedding--selling some items in Indianapolis, IN

Hi Everyone!  I am selling some items from my wedding that was in October.  We had a rustic theme wedding with blush and grey colors and decorated in burlap runners.

When i started my search for things i needed like they show on pinterest (of course) i could hardly find any wooden boxes for my center pieces.  I ended up finding them from this man who makes them from scratch.  I have 13 cedar boxes in great condition that i put my flowers in for my centerpieces.  I am selling them for $5.00/piece, they are about 15 inches long and 7 wide i believe.

I also have about 8 glass cubes that i will sell for $20 for all of them.  I used them and hot glued lace and burlap on them and also used them for my centerpieces with flowers.  I have 3 smaller cubes that are taller and narrower that i will include in the price for $20. 

I have 23 table numbers that i made out of hearts and sticks and burlap on the back.  I burnt the edges to give it the rustic look....it sounds bizarre but they actually were really cute--those can go for $5

i have two glasses that we used to pour into our unity glass for sand.  the whole set came as $50, we are keeping the large glass so i will sell the 2 for $7.

I also have a rhinestone bride hat that is white and a groom hat that is black i would like to get out of the house because we cant ever wear them again and we are moving and they need to go!  $8 for both.

before i decided to do the rustic theme i was going to go for a darker romantic theme being that it was near halloween.  I bought 7 black candelabras that i never used.  the tags are still on them.  I experimented with 1 of them and placed a foam ball on the picks in the center of each prong and put i believe 20 dark purple carnations on each ball....it made for beautiful  flower arrangements that would be gorgeous for any wedding where people are looking to use any kind of black accents.  Also would be good for celebrations or parties. $5/each please

7 small dark purple candle holder for $2.00/piece

I have some glittery decorative sticks that would be good for halloween wedding they are silver and purple and they are for decorative purposes, they're shown below,  I will just give those away  :) i will never use them

I also have an assorted variety of beads that you would put into candles or use around the table they have blues and whites and blacks and some are matte some are glassy there are a ton of them...i would sell the whole bunch for $3.00

Please only contact me if in Indianapolis area-- would love to help another bride out...i know its hard :)

I

Re: October 2012 Wedding--selling some items in Indianapolis, IN

• Options
    Hi, do you still have the candleabras?! If so, email me at snrush@bsu.edu

Thanks! :)
  • Options
     have 23 table numbers that i made out of hearts and sticks and burlap on the back. I burnt the edges to give it the rustic look....it sounds bizarre but they actually were really cute--those can go for $5

• Options
    Hi! I live on the South side of Indy. I am interested in your silver branches, and all of the beads. Are these still available?? Also, how much are you wanting for the bride and groom hats if they are still available?? Please email me at mandarae20@gmail.com if possible Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards