Plus-Sized

can you help me find the designer of this dress

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited June 2013 in Plus-Sized
my mom found this dress and i am loving it.. but its on a chinese knock off website i had to explain to her that they are stolen pictures and the gowns made look nothing like this picture. she was like noo i am only looking for ideas for you.. can anyone tell me who the designer is of this gown

http://www.kissmymelinda.com/lace-cap-sleeve-sweetheart-plus-size-wedding-dresses-p-1546.html i did a google image search but nothing came up but 7 pages of knock off websites 

Re: can you help me find the designer of this dress

• cmgilpin said:
    that is an older Bonny design.  I recognize the model and the background.

thats what i figured after posting it.. sadly no one in my state has the bonny plus line one place carries bridesmade and is getting 3 gowns on lone for me to try on. another place i called only has the regular bonny line and was a little rude to me on the phone.. and everyplace else bonny had listed on her website for retaliers in my area dont carry them at all. 
    i did call this one place with huge negative reviews to see if really she had the bonny line she said no i dont carry bonny but i can get it for you in your size tell me what you want to spend on the dress i can get it for you in that size and you can purchase off of me.. not a salon i want to do business with if you cannot try on gowns

on the upside i have apointments starting this weekend and going into the last weekend in june
    trying on dresses in morliee, ( this weekend) the 3 bonny gowns next weekend and the following weeking trying on some allures and justine alexanders.. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards