Texas-Austin

Alfred Angelo Wedding Gown #1148 - Brand New, Never Worn, Light Ivory, Size 16 -more like size 12/14

Alfred Angelo 1148 – see it on the website for $699.00 retail at: http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/alfred-angelo-wedding-dresses/1148 (Pictures are in white – this dress in diamond white – a light ivory)

I live in southwest Austin, TX, and am selling a brand-new Alfred Angelo (#1148) gown for $597.00, still in its original Alfred Angelo garment bag with tags still on, due to my daughter’s cancelled wedding. It is tagged as a size 16, but actually fits as a street size 12 – certainly no more than a 14, and can be easily altered to any size. It has never been altered. It was carried home from the store (Southpark Meadows) in June, 2012, and has hung since then in an interior dark closet. I can also provide the original receipt as guarantee of purchase price. This elegant gown is a gorgeous, beautifully form-fitting and extremely figure-flattering dress that is lightweight and suitable for an indoor wedding, or also very appropriate and versatile for an outdoor/beach/destination event. In diamond white taffeta (a beautiful light ivory), it is an A-line gown with a chapel length train and fitted rouching at the bodice and waistline, suitable for adding a flower or rhinestone clip for accent. It has off-the-shoulder straps that we were going to slightly alter to wrap around the top of the arms instead, leaving a strapless bodice effect.

I also have for sale the two veils we purchased to use with the dress, both also brand new, purchased at the same time, and both light ivory:

1) A light ivory Elen Henderson Design Finger-Tip Veil (Style V5014-D, PO # 656667) with a beautifully delicate 1″ scalloped lace border all around, and a hair comb. It originally retailed at $345 and I bought it for $189.99 on sale. Will sell for $189.99.

2) A light ivory blusher veil (Ansonia Bridal Veils – style V703IV) that goes beautifully with the finger-tip veil as a second layer, and to add a bit of height – with hair comb also. Purchased and selling for $22.00.

Let me know if you are interested!

Re: Alfred Angelo Wedding Gown #1148 - Brand New, Never Worn, Light Ivory, Size 16 -more like size 12/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards