Knottie Tech Help

Please help us :)

edited June 2013 in Knottie Tech Help
*currently being reviewed by TK Team for a system glitch*

-KP

Re: Please help us :)

• How are you married if you didn't have a wedding?

• I apologize. It's been multiple years since I've joined... We had to have a quick courthouse ceremony. I want a celebration (renewal) of our love with everyone... I'm going to delete once I find out how ..seeing that it might be against the rules posting this.
  • JudgeUSMC said:
    I apologize. It's been multiple years since I've joined... We had to have a quick courthouse ceremony. I want a celebration (renewal) of our love with everyone... I'm going to delete once I find out how ..seeing that it might be against the rules posting this.
    As long as you have just a celebration, and not a re-do ceremony, we'd be happy to give you advice and ideas!

But yes, posting for people to vote for you is against TOS. 
  • Lol yes I didn't know. So I do apologize again. I'm looking but I don't see a delete button.
  • Ok sorry I'm looking for a way to delete this and another post? It's been awhile since I've signed up.. Where can I find the tos so a mistake like this doesn't happen again?
  • No copy :(
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• edited June 2013
    Thanks Judge for understanding our TOS.

I will talk to the team today about updating the 'Knottie Help' name - thanks all!
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    @KnotPorscha I tried to flag this post and it says it was approved by you. Can you please tell me why? Soliciting votes is against the TOS. It should have been deleted, instead the link is still active and is continuing to break the TOS.  I'm sorry but apology or not you can't pick and choose which post that break the TOS to leave up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah. I thought asking for votes was spam as well. I'm curious to know this answer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2013
    @HobokenBride2012 The OP deleted the content after realizing she was violating TOS. When I approved it this morning, the post was blank. I need to speak with tech as to why the content went back to live.

ETA: I'm making the OP blank again and will share an update when I hear back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards