Pennsylvania

4 months! Recommendations appreciated and needed

Hi all! I'm new to the boards here but need some serious help. My wedding was supposed to be in October of this year in Bethlehem pa but my grandfather has recently become extremely ill and doctors don't think he will make it that long. We are trying to see if it is realistic to move the wedding to the last weekend in June. We would forgo a big venue and keep it small and in my parents backyard. Thinking of renting a tent and decorating with a vintage garden feel. Any recommendations on a rental company, catering service, dj or band, servers, etc. would be so very appreciated!

Re: 4 months! Recommendations appreciated and needed

• Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Have you considered contacting Simply Smooth? They provide catering services, and if I remember correctly, they have venue recommendations too.

Good luck!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-northeastern_4-months-recommendations-appreciated-and-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:624Discussion:fd3d07ff-1d0d-4d98-9cc5-4693031029b0Post:eca4cb9b-44f8-41bc-be66-6a5174e1b1dd">4 months! Recommendations appreciated and needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! I'm new to the boards here but need some serious help. My wedding was supposed to be in October of this year in Bethlehem pa but my grandfather has recently become extremely ill and doctors don't think he will make it that long. We are trying to see if it is realistic to move the wedding to the last weekend in June. We would forgo a big venue and keep it small and in my parents backyard. Thinking of renting a tent and decorating with a vintage garden feel. Any recommendations on a rental company, catering service, dj or band, servers, etc. would be so very appreciated!
    Posted by Krleaser[/QUOTE]
  • capceecapcee member
    First Comment
    If you haven't found a dj, call Cap Cee (484) 505-6052
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards