Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Philadelphia Wedding Band

My fiance and I are looking for a 8-10 person wedding band to play at our wedding next summer. We'd love to find a fun and energetic group that can play Top 40 music and not sound like "wedding band playing top 40 music" while doing so.  The problem is all the ones we've come across seem to be over our max budget of $10K! Does this exist? Any brides or brides to be on here have similar taste and have suggested vendors they could throw my way?? Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Re: Philadelphia Wedding Band

• I used 2nd Vision. They were great. I went to so many band showcased that I was going insane. I finally came across them. I worked with Jennifer who booked and planned everything. Vince is the band leader and also her father. He was also great to work with. I had a 10 piece band. They played my ceremony and cocktail hour as well. It was in the $6,000.00 range I believe. You don't have to get all 10 people though. You tell them what you are looking for.

http://www.2ndvision.com/ is the website.

Good Luck.

image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 747 Orchestra played our friend's wedding in Philly last year and also played ours and they are beyond AMAZING!  Their songs sound just like the originals and they were a delight to work with. They don't play the "typical" wedding music, which is one of the things we really liked about them. 747orchestra.com  :-)

• I just signed Paris from EBE to play at my wedding next May 2014. They are amazing, and under the 10K mark. Miami, who is also a part of EBE, was my original choice, but they don't have the horn section (but could be added, for a price, of course.)
  • We had Soul Revival at our wedding and they were amazing!!  They played my wedding and also a friends who was in Southern NJ near Philly.  I highly recommend them!!  Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com

HTH!
  • we  used the heartbeats- they are amazing and definitly worth the $
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards