Illinois-Chicago

The Living Room Lounge

Hello!

Does anyone here have any experience with this space for ceremony/receptions?

The Living Room Lounge space looks pretty amazing, and the retnal fees are reasonable, they allow outside catering (though you get discounts with their preferred vendors) just looking to see if anyone has an additional experiences with this venue they can share? 
Thank you!

Re: The Living Room Lounge

• I have tried to contact them but haven't heard back. Can you share what the rental fee is?
  • Keep in mind, I received this info last autumn so chances are pricing has changed. Anyway, at that time I was quoted $2500 for the entire day. 8500 square feet. At that time she also mentioned you could use outside vendors but if you used their preferred vendors there were discounts.

Also she said they have open houses on occasion to check out the space.

HOWEVER as you know, it took my awhile for someone to get back to me with this information, so, I am not sure how that bodes for overall experience.

Hope that helps. Let me know what your experience is! The space seems pretty great overall.
  • My fiancé is a chef/caterer and he has done several events at this location. I was under the impression that this place had closed. I was thinking about using this location as well for our reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards