Destination Weddings Discussions

A Little Help

Hey everyone, 
So my best friend/ moh wants to throw a bridal shower with my mom. (since she is the only person in my wedding).  I was wondering who do I invite?  I would assume it would be everyone that we would invite to the wedding whether they are coming or not.  But I was just wondering what you girls did or had happen.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A Little Help

• I kept it small.  I don't follow any "rules" unless they are right for me, lol!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I didn't want a shower but my sister threw one anyways inviting immediate family and close friends!
    Anniversary
  • Yea.  I am actually giving her a list of friends that I actually invited to the wedding whether they could come or not.  I also got together pete's list of his friends, then petes sister and mom, then my mom and grandma will probably have a small list.  so it might be 25 people over all to be invited.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would only invite people that you are inviting to the wedding. It's kind of a precursor to the wedding invite so if they come to the bridal shower, they'll likely expect to see a wedding invite.
  • Yea everyone that is on the list was invited already.  Not formally yet but we obviously gave them fair warning to book.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Then, just sit back and enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards