Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Do Not Use Rokit Photo Booths

Fraud Alert!! AKA Photo Booth Rocks AKA AKA AKA!! While the photo booth at our wedding was fun and all that jazz DO NOT book through http://rokitbooths.com we were married on April 27 and we still haven't received our photo album or disc of all of the photos. I called on May 8 and was told that I would get an email of the photos not a disc and my album would arrive within a couple days. I still have not received an email or my album. Emailed them on the 11th no response. Called before 8 am on the 15th and no return call. On May 15th, my husband drove to the business address and found that it is run out of an apartment.  He spoke with someone on the 14th I believe and was told he would be be receiving an email of our photos.  It is now May 28th and I have still not personally heard from them.  My husband finally received an email of our photos and was sent an email last week stating our album was being printed.  We have not received the album or the disc.  I booked the $400 + package and was charged tax upon reviewing my bank account at over $500+.  DO NOT USE.  It only takes a few plaintiffs for a class action lawsuit and I am looking for others to go in on a suit with me.  DO NOT USE.

Re: Do Not Use Rokit Photo Booths

• Options
    Omg! I paid them and they were not able to provide services. They couldn't set up the booth and the attendant apologized profusely. I don't give then a hard time but I am not having a hard time getting back my refund from this company. They have been giving me the runaround for the past 2 weeks. I am also thinking of driving to their location. What can we do? I paid them $495, check has been cashed but no service was ever provided! Contact me! I am thinking is taking them to small claim court if they won't give me back a refund. Soooo upset! Please do not use this company!
  • Options
    I hired them for my sister's wedding on may 25th, 2013. They were unable to set up the booth to worl properly. Unfortunately I had to cancel due to malfunction equipment. The attendant says there should be no problem getting a refund. As of today, after numerous calls and emails, I am still not getting anywhere with them. They have stopped answering my calls the past 2 days. I'm attempting to drive up to the office today. Please do not use Rokit Photobooth!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards