Florida-South Florida
Options

My first check!

...if its even a check LOL

I have a complete guest list! So, I have been contacting several places and getting quotes. I also contact Exquisite Productions. Anyone worked with them? 

One of the proposals came in a little above my budget, and the second one just under it... so I think it may be too tight!  

Re: My first check!

• Options
    Congrats! I wish I had a complete guest list....that's one of the hardest things for me! Definitely deserves a big check! What have you been getting proposals for? I've never heard of Exquisite productions.....what do they do?
  • Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_my-first-check-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:e03e6300-beab-4887-a30c-f2934c385ee4Post:9b004829-f2f1-4756-a3e8-7247b95185ab">Re: My first check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I wish I had a complete guest list....that's one of the hardest things for me! Definitely deserves a big check! What have you been getting proposals for? I've never heard of Exquisite productions.....what do they do?
    Posted by empiregrl5[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I literally had to suck it out of my FI lolol!</div><div>
    </div><div>Ive been getting proposals for whole packages from different places. </div><div>
    </div><div>You can check them out at <a href="http://www.epevent.com" rel="nofollow">www.epevent.com</a> they are wedding planners, but they have wedding in a box packages which includes everything from flowers, photog, food, open bar etc etc.</div><div>
    </div><div>I have a budget of 10k without the dress, and they gave me a quote for 10k, everything included. So its an option, but its so tight that Im just not sure. </div><div>
    </div><div>Im still looking at other places now, and will be going to be visiting them and speaking to the ones Im interested in.</div>
  • Options
    Yesi04Yesi04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Congrats, hun! That's definitely a check :) I'm curious about Exquisite Productions, their package prices include venue rental, too? Some places I've checked out have a venue rental fee aside from the $$ per person. Thanks! and good luck!!
  • Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    thats is an awesome check because I dont even have that..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Yesi04 said:
    Congrats, hun! That's definitely a check :) I'm curious about Exquisite Productions, their package prices include venue rental, too? Some places I've checked out have a venue rental fee aside from the $$ per person. Thanks! and good luck!!
    I did not go with E Productions as my budget didnt allow a venue that I liked. So depending on your budget they will include it in the package.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards