February 2014 Weddings
Options

NWR Dreams . . .

I dreamt about dinosaurs last night, and it was really weird.  I didn't watch Jurassic Park or anything dinosaur related before bed, but I was on an island somewhere, and there were dinosaurs that we had to dodge in order to get to a boat.  So weird!  And it's basically the plot of Jurassic Park III which I haven't seen in ages.  Anyone else have any crazy dreams lately? 

Re: NWR Dreams . . .

• Options
    I've had weird dreams pretty much every night for the last 1-2 weeks :/
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Dancer2873Dancer2873 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
    all my dreams are connected to something that I was talking about or working on in real life but they end up going in the most bizzare direction. This week it was bout house hunting....and it just got weirder and weirder. I was with a coworker instead of fi to look at the house and then he met me and the house just kept getting bigger and bigger and rooms were coming out of nowhere. Then there were these circus people and the old family that lived in the home, running around the place doing drugs and doing like true blood ritual shit. It got much worse from there and we were like "we love this house lets buy it?!" wtf and then I woke up!
  • Options
    @Dancer2873 You actually still bought the house in your dream?  That's hilarious!  My dreams very rarely relate to something that I was thinking about in real life, which I've always found odd.  For example, I own rabbits, but I don't think I've ever dreamt about them.  Yet I've had a vivid dream about raccoons before.  My brain is odd. 
    Maybe in your dream you loved the house because it was becoming so big?  And circus performers - free entertainment!

• Options
     The only crazy dreams that I had were WR and happened right after I put down deposits on everything.  I dreamed that FI had a work thing come up and couldn't make the flight to leave for the DW and I had my mom take his ticket (they will be flying down 3 days after us) and FI took hers.  Then all the vendors called to let me know that they hadn't received the final payment and I had no way to pay it from the Caribbean and FI couldn't find any of our cards.  That was definitely a bit scary.

• Options
    Wedding nightmares get out of control sometimes.
  • Options
    Yes they do :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards