New York-New York City

MOH- BACHELORETTE PARTY IDEAS! HELP

Hi im 23 years old and looking to plan my sisters bachelorette party for her this summer in July in NYC. Any ideas for a great place to go for girls in the 20's? We want to eat, dance and have a great time!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: MOH- BACHELORETTE PARTY IDEAS! HELP

• I've been looking into Culture Club in the city. I heard if you like 80's and 90's music its the place to go. Some of my friends have been there and said it's alot of fun but a little pricey but worth it. You may want to do dinner in the city first and then swing over to the club.
  • Hi, check out the post a couple below yours titled...

MOH seeking advice!!!

I gave her a list with several options
  • Thank you! Any other ideas? Im not sure if they like 80s/90's music but i can certainly look into it. Im thinking more modern music but that is definitely worth a shot to look into..Also, any suggested dinner places to go to? Im thinking italian since its pretty universal and everyone likes it.

• Gradisca is an amazing italian restaurant. It's between union square and meatpacking so the location is perfect for going out after
  • I think I just responded on your other thread, but a few other ideas:

Clubs/Lounges
    Le Bain
    Marquee
    The Cabanas at The Maritime
    Employees Only
    Union Square Lounge

Restaurants
    La Bottega
    Stanton Social
    Beauty and Essex

I recommend you go onto Shecky's Party Aid. It's random, but I've always found good deals/ideas on there. Just type in what you are looking for and they'll send you a few ideas.

• Check out top of the strand - great place on a nyc rooftop with dancing, food and drinks - nice young crowd.  make reservations to get seating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards