New Jersey - South

Dress help!!!!!!!!

Hi. I am having a destination wedding and would like to find a dress for under $1000. Is there anywhere in the south jersey or Philadelphia area that I could possibly find this. Thanks

Re: Dress help!!!!!!!!

• My first thought would be to go to David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo.  I also recommend the Macy's Bridal in the Cherry Hill Mall.  They frequently have trunk shows, were ALL dresses, not just the trunk samples are 20% off.  So you can save a lot of money there.  You can definitely find a dress for $1k.  Good luck in your search!
  • If you're willing to travel a little bit to get a better deal, I got my dress at a bridal salon in Lancaster called In White (maybe a little over an hour drive from Center City?) I grew up in South Jersey and had my wedding there, but I live in central PA now and found the prices to be a lot better in this area, so I bought out here. At In White, they actually have their dresses separated on two walls - under and over $1000, so it makes it easy to stay within your price range (and both collections are about the same size, so you have lots of choices). Her website is www.inwhite.com
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not sure where exactly you're located but I tried dresses at Claire's Fashions in Wilmington, DE and L & H Bridal Shop in Northeast Philly. The majority (maybe all?) of the dresses I tried on at these shops were at or under $1000. I had excellent service at both shops. Good luck!

• I had a really good experience at Irma Bridal in Cherry Hill. My gown wasn't under 1000, however did see some that were.
  • Davids Bridal is haing a sale right now you can buy a beatiful dress or lss. I purhased a diso for 249.00 and I love it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards