Texas-Houston
Options

The photographer I was hoping for is booked :(

I LOVE Mustard Seed Photography.  Her very organic, natural-light style really appeals to me.  Sadly, she was booked for my date.  Does anyone have any recommendations for someone with a similar style.

I also like Katie Lamb (waiting on her response)
Sharon Nicole is also great but I feel like she is a little more on the pricey side

Re: The photographer I was hoping for is booked :(

• Options
    I used Mustard Seed and LOVED them too. But I also met with Alyse French and really liked her. She has a similar style. You can also actually ask Mustard Seed for recommendations of others who are similar to her style since they are booked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm using Jessica Pledger, and her photos are very natural and use natural light a lot.  I love her.  I loved Mustard Seed too, but they were out of my price range.  Jessica has raised her prices since I booked (she's become more popular), but she's still pretty affordable.

SaveSave
  • Options

If you like Mustard Seed, check out Alysse French.

I LOVE Katie Lamb tho & Sharon Nicole both too

Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I love these suggestions!
  • Options
    Do you have a budget for photography?  Joseph West has beautiful work.  If he's not your style, then Kelly Hornberger may be a better fit for you.
  • Options

Thanks everyone.  I've heard back from Sharon Nicole and Katie Lamb (meeting with them both).  I'm still waiting to hear from Alyse French.  I would ideally like to keep my budget at or under $3,000 but I'm finding all the photographers I like have been a little more.  Another photographer I LOVE is Half Orange Photography but they are in Austin so that might be very expensive. Any other suggestions that will be under $3000 are welcome :)

P.S - I've changed my account.

• Options
    sis180sis180 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I used Shawna Edoo photography. My package was under $3000 and her pictures are great!
  • Options
    I just went to her website (Shawna Edoo photography) - those pictures are GREAT!!!!!! 
  • Options
    Civicphotos.com Barrett is awesome they have a 5 star review on weddingwire. He is in your price range with 2 photographers and a coordinator. He does an awesome job! 
  • Options
    I used Alyse French and she was amazing!
  • Options
    Alyse French is booked but she is great too!
  • Options
    jenna with myhappylens.com is who i think i'm going with for our engagements and wedding. i found her before we were even engaged and i've loved her since i saw her website. the package that are thinking of going with is just around $3000 and includes our engagements and an assistant photographer.
  • Options
    If you're still looking, we used Kasey Lynn Photography and she's great!
    Also we liked Alicia Pyne, but she was booked.
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards