South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Wedding dress

I had my first wedding dress shopping experience today and it was not very good. The girl who worked there didn't help me get dressed, my mom had to come in and help me. Anybody have good experiences and where did you go?

Thanks!

Katrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding dress

• Options
    ScMOBScMOB member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker

My daughter found her gown at Bridal House of Charleston in Mt. Pleasant.  They were very helpful and friendly.  They even let us come back the next week and order it during tax free weekend!  We had gone to Jodi's, White and Jean's and had positive experiences there too. 

If you're up for a road trip, Daughter #2 found her gown at Bridals by Lori in Atlanta.  It was fun because she got to be on the runway that they use for the show!!  They were very nice there as well. 

Good luck and congratulations!

• Options
    You must have gone to Jean's. I had the EXACT same experience. Shoved me in a room with some dresses and I had to call my Mom to help me get in them. I went to Gown Boutique after that and the experience from start to finish was impeccable. Good Luck!
  • Options
    I had great help at Jodi's and actually found my dress at Jean's but the girls there were no help at all so I ordered the dress I found at Jean's from Jodi's since they carried the label.  Jodi's doesn't have great air conditioning though so I was sweating pretty bad when I went in for my fitting.  I had my alterations done there as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards