Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding dress shops in Columbus

Any recommendations for wedding dress shops that have dresses around the $600 mark? I don't really care about designer labels, but I like uniqueness, which is why I'm trying to avoid David's Bridal. I don't want to go to a beautiful dress shop that doesn't have any dresses around my price point. Thanks for any help!

Re: Wedding dress shops in Columbus

• Options
    If you're not opposed to consignment, Luxe Redux Bridal in Worthington usually has a lot of dresses in different price ranges. It seems like they usually have some more unique dresses too. 

idk if this place would be too much like David's but my friend got her dress from Henri's Cloud Nine on sale for like $500 and it was beautiful! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Holly's Weddings and Gowns in Plain City, OH
  • Options
    I purchased my first dress from Wendy's bridal. After deciding it wasn't "the one" and therefore, feeling an even tighter budget crunch (since I blew my budget with dress #1) I ended up purchasing my 2nd dress from Alfred Angelo on Sawmill Rd. They had some really gorgeous and inexpensive dresses. 
  • Options
    I HIGHLY recommend driving to Circleville and checking out Uniquely Yours. I got my dress for a song (well under $600). My sisters all went there too. They are helpful and have name brand dresses and styles that are affordable.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards