Knottie Tech Help
Options

Page keep redirecting when working on my guestlist.

It's so annoying. Your website is so slow. The design is probably web 1.0. But I like the knot because of its vast information on wedding.
Anyhow, I attempted to use the knot for my guestlist manager. I spent an hour or more. Everytime I tried to do something as simple as viewing my guestlist. I kept redirecting to the homepage. I don't know whether this is by design for more advertisement. But it is so annoying and proved less productive for me.

I used all three Browsers: Latest Chrome, FF, IE10. They all experienced the same thing. I'm on Win8 x64. I'm very technical. I also tried to play around with guestlisttemplate and the exported data. I tried to use the cvs as the template instead, but when I tried to import, it doesn't import all the data (invitation sent date, number of accepted, RSVP etc...) and the importer doesn't when the sheetname is not Sheet1

The knot has potential, but limited in usability. I don't really care a catchy web 2.0 website etc... but at least give me speed and smooth working tools (Guestlist, Budget etc...)

Re: Page keep redirecting when working on my guestlist.

• Options
    Hi there! For wedding website help, please email  feedback@theknot.com or call Customer Service Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252.
  • Options
    The knot tools always have glitches. Some brides have lost their entire guest list. Make sure you back up everything to your computer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards