Connecticut

Officiant Help

FH and I have everything booked except our officiant. We are looking for someone who will be able to get to know us a little before our day and someone that we feel like will really know us, instead of someone who just shows up and performs the ceremony, if that makes sense. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Officiant Help

• Sara Carson - She is awesome! We are so happy we've decided to use her for our wedding. She is so kind and very eloquent and refined. In just speaking to her at our first meeting we felt that she really understood us and our relationship and the type of ceremony we are looking for. Her email is gmasara@aol.com. Send her a message, let her know Holly gave you her info!
  • Sara Carson - She is awesome! We are so happy we've decided to use her for our wedding. She is so kind and very eloquent and refined. In just speaking to her at our first meeting we felt that she really understood us and our relationship and the type of ceremony we are looking for. Her email is gmasara@aol.com. Send her a message, let her know Holly gave you her info!
  • I really enjoyed working with Mary Pugh. We connected over a couple different things that were in both of our lives. She also is an extremely good JOP and took care of everything we needed. 
  • Thank you! I will be contacting both of those people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards