Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hump Day Wednesday!

It's Hump Day...Now’s the time for Vents, Open Letters and Confessions....Get it off your chest!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hump Day Wednesday!

• TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Dear Best Man,

You're an idiot.
  • gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Dear best friend's bf,
    You're a dickbag for cheating on her.  And a POS.

Sincerely,
    The friend who hates you
  • TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hump-day-wednesday-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:68ec25f7-ad47-4802-a8b0-b2d40a8d2a2aPost:bcdc8b51-7ce0-44ac-8533-2d38156ad4d6">Re: Hump Day Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear best friend's bf, You're a dickbag for cheating on her.  And a POS. Sincerely, The friend who hates you
    Posted by gmcr78[/QUOTE]

Is he still her BF?
  • Confession: I got on the scale this morning and I lost another half a pound! Woohoo! BUT then I come to work and the office decides to celebrate May birthdays well I couldn't resist because of course they didn't have the regular old cake but rather STICKY BUNS from Fritz bakery...I think I've gained back the half of pound plus some..I know I over did it because now I'm bloated...smh...well at least my taste buds are happy lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear WASBAND,

You are an a hole for telling me today our 3 children cannot come to the wedding because it falls on your weekend. I can't wait to drop your F*&*king last name and I hope my FI beats your ass!

Signed Your disgusted EX WIFE. 
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hump-day-wednesday-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:68ec25f7-ad47-4802-a8b0-b2d40a8d2a2aPost:79b700f1-80a1-4129-9563-897db6ea82fd">Re: Hump Day Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear WASBAND, You are an a hole for telling me today our 3 children cannot come to the wedding because it falls on your weekend. I can't wait to drop your F*&*king last name and I hope my FI beats your ass! Signed Your disgusted EX WIFE. 
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]
    OMG seriously that is so messed up! hope it all works out for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards