Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

ROSY CHEEKS AND LIPS FOR *PALE* BRIDE..?

I'm desperate for any hint of advice. I'm looking for a seperate blush and a lipstick for my wedding look. I really want the look of pink/rosy lips and cheeks (like a blushing bride/pinched cheek look) but I just have no clue what to look for because I'm afraid I suck at matching my lip and cheek color. I'm good for the rest of my makeup except the blush and lip ordeal. I tried the benefit benetint and I really love it but I rather just find a seperate blush and lipstick for the big day instead for easy touch ups. If anyone can help me out because I'm driving myself kinda crazy haha. I just want a powdered blush and a moisturizing lipstick. I dont care much if I have to touch up. But thank you in advance to anyone!

Re: ROSY CHEEKS AND LIPS FOR *PALE* BRIDE..?

• Hi! I would recommend taking a trip to the local Sephora or the mall makeup counters - try out different looks and talk to the makeup girls about the look you're going for!

I also love Benefit Benetint :)

Anniversary

Vacation
  • I was just going to recommend Benetint! It will work for both cheeks and lips. Your local Sephora or Ulta are your friends. Go in, start looking and don't be afraid to ask questions. Try some stuff in the store, look at yourself in natural light before you buy. Also, Sephora has an awesome return policy.
  • I love the Tarte cheekstains - you can find them at Sephora as well. They give me a rosy "lit from within" look and blend well - I find that powder blush sits on top of my skin and looks obvious, while the cheek stain melts into my skin much better. 
  • You should invest in a makeup artist.  Don't stress out over doing your own makeup!  Leave it to someone who knows!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards