New Jersey - South

Wedding photographer suggestions?

My fiance and I are getting married in South Jersey next June--we have a $4000 budget for wedding photography, with a wish list of 10 hours of coverage, an album, two photographers, and a disc of images.  We're having a hard time finding someone with an amazing portfolio who provides all of this for less than $4500.  I'd love some recommendations for our budget!!

Re: Wedding photographer suggestions?

• We're using KGM Expressions for our August wedding this year. They're based in Williamstown and so far they've been great to work with! Their prices/packages are provided directly on their website. It's a husband/wife team (Kim and Ray) and their work is great. They're also very relaxed/easy-going. We had our engagement session with them in September and the photos were amazing! Let me know if you have any questions, but really any info. you need is on their website (www.kgmexpressions.com). Good luck!

• I recommend Sarah Miller.  She has packages in your price range.  She always uses a 2nd shooter.  She is great!  She just disappears into the background, but yet you get all of these amazing photographs!  Also, since she is based in Philly, you won't have to pay tax, so that is a little bit of savings!

sarahmillerphotography.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_wedding-photographer-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:90bb568a-5967-4932-9f07-d242e5ad82b8Post:9ce1a9a7-66ff-48b2-bc87-c8c084cc4489">Re: Wedding photographer suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're using <strong>KGM Expressions</strong> for our August wedding this year. They're based in Williamstown and so far they've been great to work with! Their prices/packages are provided directly on their website. It's a husband/wife team (Kim and Ray) and their work is great. They're also very relaxed/easy-going. We had our engagement session with them in September and the photos were amazing! Let me know if you have any questions, but really any info. you need is on their website ( <a href="http://www.kgmexpressions.com" rel="nofollow">www.kgmexpressions.com</a> ). Good luck!
    Posted by elisamarie19[/QUOTE]

I second that referral!  Kim and Ray are fantastic!  We've only had our engagement session so far - but FI and I love the results.  They are totally upfront about all of the details on their website. I've found that getting to the important stuff (read: cost) with vendors is a big pain when you had to contact them, wait for a response, etc.  Honestly, I'm biased because I'm so happy we booked with them but I think their photo style and quality is amazing for the package we went with.

Good luck in your search!
  • KGM looked amazing and affordable but they didn't have our date available, so upset!!
  • Check out Element Photography. Www.elementphotonj.com Her and her husband (a videographer, separate company) have a package for both for that price or under. I've used the, my sister. 2 of her friends. Amazing people. Great team the day of the wedding. At least 4 or 5 people there.
  • we used jessica oh photography.
  • hands down Tami Melissa Photography. They are unlimited hours and 2 photographers. Check out their site! They are so fun and young the shots are awesome! you also get an engagement session and the prices are awesome as well!!!!!! We are using them for our wedding in September and our engagement pictures were a hit!
  • hands down Tami Melissa Photography. They are unlimited hours and 2 photographers. Check out their site! They are so fun and young the shots are awesome! you also get an engagement session and the prices are awesome as well!!!!!! We are using them for our wedding in September and our engagement pictures were a hit!
  • Matt from Matthew douglas photography is definately in that budget, My friend used him, and I was a bridesmaid, he and his wife were soo fun to work with.  check him out!!
    http://www.matthewdouglas.net
  • Langston Creative - husband/wife team. Great to work with and affordable.
  • Check out Marc Anthony - all of his stuff is a la carte so you can pick what you want - all day coverage, 2 photographers, etc. You can also purchase the album after the wedding so you have more time to save up money if that is easier for you. His photography is amazing and his personality is even better. The deciding factor for me was his personality... if I am going to spend all day with someone taking my pictures on my wedding he better be happy and outgoing, otherwise it will show in my pictures. Check him out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards