New York-New York City

Newbie-ish! Venue help (inexpensive and pretty)

Hi everybody!

Last year I was planning my wedding in the South Florida boards. Three months short of our wedding date we had some financial complications and unfortunately had to call it off. It was heartbreaking and there were alot of hurt feelings but now were back at it.

This time were planning to finance the wedding ourselves. My dream wedding would be a quirky outdoor wedding with an enchanted garden feel. (I hate to say it but think ...twilight wedding)

Does anyone have any ideas for venues that could match my dream venue?
Enchanting, affordable, and intimate?

Im really excited to get started planning again and I look forward to talking to you all!

Re: Newbie-ish! Venue help (inexpensive and pretty)

• plima1plima1 member
    First Comment
    Have you checked out the New York Botanical Garden in the Bx? Or maybe Prospect Park? You could also try renting a loft, which are white and raw spaces perfect to decorate in whatever way you wish, so even if you aren't out in nature for your wedding you could bring nature to you and your guests :)
  • In NYC or in Florida?
  • How many folks and what is your budget?   NYC, including those mentioned above are about $150-200 and up person plus tax and gratuity.  You may want to go a little north, like to New Rochelle or to Queens.  Contact me at lliseramos@gmail.com  I think I have more resources, but really need your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards