Knottie Tech Help

PM gone??

I had private messages saved before The Knot revamped the whole community and message board style and now all of my prior messages are gone. I had some vendor contact info that I had recieved from other brides saved in those messages and now I can't find them. Anyone have any idea how I can get them back or anywhere else I can look? Thanks!

Re: PM gone??

• And this is why we strongly suggested TK post an announcement to all the boards.  
  • In fairness to the OP, TK said that, but my PMs are still here -- all of them, even from before the changeover.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • I'm not sure *why* mine are still here, mind you. Just that they are. And maybe for the OP, they were there after the changeover at first and now they're not.

I agree that the notice should have been posted on all boards, and stickied, so that non-regs were prepared.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Yes that certainly would have been a good idea to post on all of the boards to let everyone know. I didn't even know this board existed until I went looking for it to try and fix this problem.

Thanks for your help ladies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards