Ohio-Cleveland

Gorgeous gold candelabras and gold chargers for rent!

Hey girls! I'm a Columbus bride originally from the Cleveland area. Thought  I would post this here in case anyone was interested. I come up to Cleveland every other month or so to visit family. 

Opulent Treasures collection

I have spent a small fortune on these (literally) for our October 22nd wedding (I just love them!). I also have 120 gold chargers as well. Looking to share some of the expense and rent them out to Columbus area brides who might want to save on their budget by using these instead of floral pieces etc.
Willing to work on pricing. Most pieces between $5-$15 to rent. These retail between $20-$100 each. I will ask for a security deposit as well just to make sure I get them back and they aren't destroyed. 
Also have 2 cupcake stands and a small cake stand not pictured that match the collection. All crystals are clear and all holders can hold tapers or tall votives. 
Local Knotties welcome to come and take a look at them. :)  
Anniversary

Re: Gorgeous gold candelabras and gold chargers for rent!

• LP21LP21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in Cleveland and would definitely be interested in these!  loripifher@msn.com
  • SenoraToBeSenoraToBe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the Cleveland area and would be interested in renting these for a February 25, 2012 wedding. amandahedrick04@yahoo.com
    Thanks so much!
  • jpottridgejpottridge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I am in Indianapolis and would be interested in renting the candelabras and chargers.  Please email jpottridge@ymail.com
  • Clynch07Clynch07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in renting these for my Cleveland wedding. Please email clynch07@jcu.edu with more info.
  • cselskycselsky member
    First Comment
    I'm interested in renting from you for a Cleveland wedding April 28, 2013. Pls email me at cselsky@gmail.com  Thanks, Claire

PS- have friends local to Columbus so may be able to pick up / drop off in Columbus area.
  • Hi, are you still renting these? I live in CLE but my bridesmaid is in Columbus and could pick these up. Please email me at all8inarow@hotmail.com. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards