Ohio-Columbus

Rehearsal lunch/brunch location?

My fiance and I are having an early rehearsal the day before the wedding - ends around 11:30.  Instead of doing the typical rehearsal dinner, we decided a lunch/brunch right after would be fun.  Any suggestions on a good place?  I found a place called Due Amici that serves brunch downtown, but I haven't been and do not know if it is any good (yelp reviews are so-so about it).

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal lunch/brunch location?

• If you don't have to stick to downtown, you might want to check out Mozart's Cafe in Clintonville. I love their brunch and they have menus and a private room for events. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What day of the week?  How many people?  Where would you like to be (downtown?)   I've got a few ideas...
  • Smchidt's is a great if you are willing to give up the breakfast fare. And VERY affordable. Around $15 per person including room and gratuity for traditional lunch buffet in the upstairs banquet hall.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• edited June 2013
    I just looked into Due Amici for my rehearsal dinner, the coordinator was very easy to work with and responsive. Since we are having around 80 people for dinner on a Friday night, their minimum spend was $10,000! I am sure brunch would be much more affordable, especially if you could fit in their private room.
  • Sorry, I just saw your reply!  Saturday, about 35 people, and no real preference about location, though downtown might be easier for those who have not been to Columbus before, since that is where our venue is.
  • Now I just got word that we may be changing to a dinner because the future in-laws want to host a brunch the morning after the wedding and don't want two brunches in three days.  So...it may be back to the drawing board.  :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards