Military Brides

i need HELP!!

im getting married in the spring to my military man. he will be wearing the marine corps dress blues.

my colors are coral and yellow with a pop of red (very spring) and im worried they will clash with the uniform. i need opinions on weather or not this will look okay.image
^^my color inspiration my coral is a little darker though

Re: i need HELP!!

• Anything goes with the uniform! Don't over think it.
  • I spent 26 years in the military and have seen every color imaginable in military weddings.  NYC is correct - anything goes and will look wonderful.  The uniform stands alone.  Promise.
  • Agreed - it will be fine. Navy is a neutral. 
  • The Marine Corps (in the future be sure to capitalize that because there are people that it will upset) dress blues do honestly match anything.  You won't go to a ball and see everyone's date wearing red, white, or blue.  They wear every color imaginable.  Same goes for weddings.  You just pick something you like and don't worry about it.  It will look great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with everyone else.  No matter the color of the uniform, it's considered a neutral.  Just go with what you like.  I've seen every combo imaginable.  The only combo I thought looked odd was a Scottish themed wedding where everyone wore the family tartan and the groom wore his Marine Corps dress uniform.  It didn't really go.  
  • PDKH said:
    Agreed - it will be fine. Navy is a neutral. 
    What's navy?
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013
    I believe she's referring to the jacket, although the MC refers to it at "midnight blue".  
    PDKH said:
    What's navy?

• ICantSignInICantSignIn member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2013
    I believe she's referring to the jacket, although the MC refers to it at "midnight blue".  
    PDKH said:
    What's navy?

That ish is black! Although, I guess at midnight everything looks black. This is Stan by the way. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards