Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Wedding Album printing

Any ideas what service to use to print our photos into albums?
I'd like to do one for my hubby and i, his parents, my parents, and our grandparents.

I used 'blurb' for one of the books and it came out alright.  Just curious if anyone has any other examples. pics of the books would be helpful to help us see the different qualities...

we're curious of places like bay photo, or mpix.... and any others

thanks!

Re: Wedding Album printing

• Options
    I used shutterfly. Keep an eye out for their 50% off coupons.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are having an album done by our photographer, but my mom used Shutterfly to make albums for herself and my grandparents, and she found it to be user-friendly and affordable.   second Hoboken on watching for coupons.  They offer 50 percent off often.
  • Options
    Shutterfly. Sign up online, they'll give you a credit that you can use when they go on a 50% off sale.

• Options
    I've used Photobook America for vacation photoalbums and they turned out wonderful, they looked like professional photography books when they were done. I'll be honest, not cheap but very high quality.

My MIL made us a wedding photo album that she designed herself on Walmart's website. It turned out very cute. The difference with this book is the paper was the kind used to for when you actually get photos developed where Photbook America was a high quality paper like you would get in a book at the bookstore. Still looked very nice, and I'm sure it was a lot more affordable then the company I normally use.
  • Options
    I used Picaboo and they turned out great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I used AdoramaPix to make a photo book for our grandparents and my MOH. I thought they turned out great. They might be a little more expensive compared to sites like shutterfly, but I think the quality is worth it. Also they do still have deals and coupons to look out for.

• Options
    I wanted to use AdoramaPix, but we ended up going with Apple. Overall it was just easier to do the formatting in iPhoto.
  • Options
    hm. thank you all for the suggestions!

yes - we definitely want something high quality since our photographer's photos are seriously pieces of art....but we aren't willing to pay $100+ per album.

i might look into adoramapix after reading that guy's review

thanks!
  • Options
    I highly recommend shutterly. I made an album for my Grandparents would couldn't make the cross country trip, my parents and my husbands parents. In addition to those i did a stay flat album (new to Shutterly) and it is GOURGOUS. I love it. We got married in August, got my Album in November and I still look at it at least once a week. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used shutterfly and LOVE it. I also made an awesome one for the Honeymoon in Jamaica too. I'm probably going to ALWAYS use shutterfly from now on, actually. It can be frustrating at times but once you get the hang of it you can really make it amazing. There are always coupons...

Laura 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MyPublisher.com is WAY better than Shutterfly! I've used both in the past and MyPublisher's quality blows them away. You can upgrade to some really beautiful features and they have deals running all the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards