Destination Weddings Discussions

***Meg&Austin***

Thanks for your feedback in my Intro post. I tried looking you up using your email and can't find you. Could you try adding me? My email is drcamilleri18@gmail.com.

What resort did you get married at in the Dominican?

And Beach Bum Vacations is the company that I couldn't think of!  So thanks so much for your help :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***Meg&Austin***

• No problem! I added u and when u accept ill add you to or page! I got married at the majestic colonial. It was amazing of course :) My biggest thing I have learned now after traveling to all inclusives is to now check for pool closing hours. The majestic was 6 which was lame. They even tried to kick us out of the ocean at 9 which okay it was dark but still a bummer. But if that's my only complaint oh well.
    Anniversary
  • I just accepted your friend request - THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks for the info about the pools, I had no idea they would close that early!  On the other hand, I'm glad to hear that was your only complaint about your wedding!!!  The more and more I look into the Dominican, I'm really loving it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes it was amazing! But really all of our trips have been amazing! Can't wait to hear your plans!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards