Michigan-Detroit
Options

Hair/Makeup that isn't going to cost an arm & leg

Hi Everyone! I am in the process of trying to find someone to do hair and makeup on my wedding day. Ideally i'd love someone to come to the Courtyard Detroit Troy to do my hair/makeup as well as all my bridesmaids BUT I am willing to go into the salon if the price is right. I would like to stay under $100 for both combine. I am only seeing 60-70 for hair plus 50+ for makeup, does anyone know anything more reasonable in the area?

Re: Hair/Makeup that isn't going to cost an arm & leg

• Options
    When is your wedding?  My hairdresser and her assistant both do hair and make-up and will come to you, but she is Pregnant and due I believe in September.  If you want to contact her she works at Andrew Marke Salon in Rochester.  Her name is Amber.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    October 5th. I'll look her up, thanks for the info!

• Options
    A good friend of mine Heather does wonderful hair and makeup. She is very reasonable and professional! Here is her Facebook

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I had my hair and makeup done at Shirley Berney salon in Pontiac, near the Centerpoint Marriott. The cost was $87, not including tips for both. Amy, who did my hair, also travels and does both if you work with her directly. I didn't find that out until after my wedding, and she said her pricing would be similar to salon prices. I had a great time with her and loved my wedding style and make-up.
  • Options
    I'm using Vibe Hair Salon in sterling heights. If you come in with your hair clean and dry, its only $50 for your hair, they have a couple options for make up, the basic one with no eyelash application is $30. I've gone there for years, just had my hair trial yesterday and loved it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards