Virginia-Richmond
Options

VA beach oceanfront ceremony

Hi all, I'm looking for advice from someone who has done an oceanfront ceremony in VA beach. We are planning for 75 guests and are thinking of watermans for the reception. I'd really like to have some sort of arch and probably chairs. Has anyone done this who can impart some much needed knowledge? Thanks!

Re: VA beach oceanfront ceremony

• Options

I would recommend the Lesner Inn on Shore Drive in Virginia Beach. A waterfront view with an option for a downstairs or upstairs, open air option. The venue is located on the Lynnhaven River.

We are hosting our wedding at the Lesner Inn next year in  the Lesner Hall upstairs. The venue and view is gorgeous. The is an open air deck perfect for outdoor ceremonies and a banquet hall in side for receptions.

The downstairs Waterside Deck option is equally as stunning of a view at an inexpensive cost. This options allows the reception and ceremony to be held in the same room.

Check out their website at www.lesnerinn.com or www.facebook.com/lesnerinn.

Hope this helps!

• Options

I just attended a wedding a Waterman's and while it was a lovely wedding- the staff did not appear all that helpful. When the toilet wouldn't stop running,the lady running the event ( I am unsure if she was the owner or not) said "oh you just have to jiggle the handle" which in her defesce DID stop it from running...an hour later there was water all over the floor which the bride's friend ended up mopping up...they also were showing teh venue to another couple in the middle of the ceremony.

As I said it was a lovely wedding but it was hard not to notice those interruptions...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards