Chit Chat

NWR Goodbye to Lucky (sad)

I know you don't know me but you ladies seem like compassionate animal lovers and it feels therapeutic to share...I hope you don't mind.  Yesterday, we made the gut- and heart-wrenching decision to euthanize our beloved furbaby, Lucky (the sweet dog on the left in my sig pics).  I have to say it was the hardest decision I've ever had to make thus far in my life.  We watched her deteriorate rapidly over the past several weeks and after 2 vets told us she wouldn't recover, we struggled with this painful (for us) decision.  When @Liatris2010 wrote that my sig pics make her happy yesterday, I didn't have the heart to threadjack and say that within a few hours we would say our final goodbye.

While wrestling with the decision to let her go, I found a forum of wonderful people and they light a candle for lost pets.  I found this to be a beautiful way to offer support to someone suffering the loss of a pet.  I've seen others on here share their stories of losing beloved furbabies and this may be a small way to offer our condolences to an internet stranger who is suffering a loss.  Click the link below to light a candle for my Lucky dog.  Thanks for letting me share.
imageimage

Re: NWR Goodbye to Lucky (sad)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards