Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Ring Box

I guess after thought i realize it may not be a good idea.

I would like to display the box that my FI wrote "I love you so much, Will you marry me?" I thought about using my engagement ring to enhance the idea but I agree, it may be scary to take it off and then something happen to it because you really never know. 

What would be a good fun way to display the box so people can see the thought he put into it?

Re: Ring Box

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    You're thinking of just leaving  your engagement ring lying out unattended?  

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • aphrodite0869aphrodite0869 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2013
  • Just a standard ring box.  The only thing special is the writing he put in the box.
  • There was no reason to delete your post. 

For those of you wondering, she loved the sweet proposal and wanted to share it in a display at the reception, which would include leaving the engagement ring sitting near the guest book. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thanks Addie.  I wore mine during the ceremony.  I'm too paranoid to take it off and leave it somewhere

• You could put together a scrapbook of photos of both of you that includes photos of the proposal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards