Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Pictures at the Old Courthouse

Does anyone know who to contact for pictures at the old courthouse?

Re: Pictures at the Old Courthouse

• Options
    jbu0629jbu0629 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wanda 216 443-7095
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAS ANYONE HAD THEIR WEDDING PICTURES TAKEN THERE, HOW DID YOU LIKE THEM? WAS CONSIDERING DAY OF WEDDING?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    unless you are having your actual reception at the courthouse i dont think it will be possible to take pictures at the courthouse. it is already booked all the way through june 2012. there is only 1 area where weddings take place and that is probably where you want to take pictures, but someone else will be holding their wedding there, and paying A LOT of money to rent the space. i think it might be a bit intrusive to show up and take pictures while other people are there for a different wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    juacvdojuacvdo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @JBU0629 - Thanks!

@Kelli7025 - Point well taken and I completely agree!  I would never ever just show up and start snapping pictures during someone else's special day!  That is so rude!  My wedding will not be taking place on a Saturday, so they may still have openings.  Thanks for your input! 
  • Options
    juacvdojuacvdo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UPDATE:  Great news!  They had an opening!!  Thanks again JBU0629!! Smile
  • Options

What is the key to getting in touch with anyone there? Wanda is no longer there and John Myers is the new contact. I've sent several emails to him with no response. I would like to know if it is even available for pictures on the day of our wedding, let alone getting a contract and booking it. The courthouse is our first choice, but I would like to know if I should book somewhere else.  Any help in contacting someone there would be most appreciated.

• Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    As a former county employee...don't email. Call or go in person. :)
  • Options
    When is your wedding?  I called and got John's voicemail that included a message saying they were already booked up for May-July 2014. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards